Chinese herbal medicine to help you correct infertility
Infertility is defined as a couple of childbearing age who cannot conceive if they have coexisted for more than two years.
Infertility is a common gynecological disease.
But it is not an independent disease in itself, but the result of many diseases.
Infertility can be divided into two types: primary and secondary infertility.
Those who have lived together for more than two years without contraception and are not pregnant are called primary infertility; those who have been infertile for more than two years after childbirth or abortion are called secondary infertility.
Traditional Chinese medicine calls this disease “prolific”, “no child” and “broken thread”.
Etiology and pathogenesisConception is a complex physiological process, which must be “woman’s kidneys are energetic, Renmaitong, Taichongmaisheng, the moon is now” and “men’s kidney is energetic, essence ejaculation, yin and yang, and two essenceOnly then can we have children. ”
Infertility can be divided into two categories: l, congenital physiological defects, which are not effective with food therapy or drugs.
2. Pathological infertility: · Kidney deficiency: congenital kidney qi is not filled, the essence and blood are insufficient, the pulse is impaired, the cells are deficient, and the sperm cannot be sperm to become pregnant.
· Liver depression: poor mood, liver qi depression, evacuation disorders, qi and blood discord, impotence can not be related, resulting in infertility.
· Phlegm dampness: Obesity, or thick taste of glutinous ointment, endogenous phlegm dampness, poor vitality, impeded cell lines, and inability to fertilize.
Syndrome type 1, Kidney deficiency: Late menstruation, low volume, pale color, dull complexion, backache, soft legs, indifferent sexual desire, clear and long urine, and unfavorable stool.
The tongue is pale and white, and the veins are thin or heavy.
2, liver stagnation: menstrual period indefinite, abdominal pain after menstruation, impediment, small amount of dark color, small blood clots, breast pain before menstruation, depression, irritability, normal tongue, or dark red, thin furWhite, pulsed.
3. Phlegm-wet: Obese body, postponed, more carry-on volume, thick texture, pale complexion, dizziness and palpitations, chest tightness, panic, white fur, greasy pulse.
Diet prescription l, kidney deficiency · rice wine fried sea shrimp: 400 grams of fresh sea shrimp, 250 grams of rice wine, vegetable oil, spring onion, ginger amount.
Wash and remove the sea shrimp, add rice wine, and soak for 10 minutes.
Add vegetable oil to a hot pot and bring to a boil, then sauté the spring onion, add shrimp, salt, and ginger until they are cooked.
Once a day, 50 times each time?
100 grams, suitable for those with insufficient kidney yang, cold limbs, and apathy.
· Aphrodisiac dog soup: 2000 grams of dog meat, 30 grams of rabbit silk, 15 grams of pieces, 5 grams of salt, monosodium glutamate, light green, ginger, and wine.
Wash the dog meat, boil the whole piece, boil it thoroughly with boiling water, remove it into cold water, wash the blood, dry the water, and cut into long strips.
Wash the ginger and shallots, slice the ginger, and cut the shallots into sections.
Set the pot on the fire, add dog meat, ginger slices, stir fry, and fry into the Shao wine cannon pot, and then pour it into the large pot together. At the same time, wrap the silken buns and the attached pieces with gauze, put in the pot, addClear soup, salt, monosodium glutamate, light green, boil on Wuhuo fire, cover with foam, cover, and simmer for 2 hours until the meat is stewed until cooked, pick out ginger, light white, adjust the taste, 10 servingsto make.
1 time per day, 1 serving each time, eat on an empty stomach in the morning, especially in winter, it is suitable for those with infertility syndrome of kidney yang deficiency.
· Red wolfberry blood: 15 grams of Chinese wolfberry, 3 live catfish, scallion, shallot, sesame oil, Shao wine, pepper, ginger, salt, MSG amount, 50 g lard, 75 g vinegar, 250 ml milk soup, clear soup750 ml.
Clean up the live catfish, remove the internal organs, blanch it slightly with boiling water, wash it with cold water, and place it every 1 side on the side of the fish.
5 cm wide cutter.
芫荽 Wash and cut the knots, cut the onions into filaments and flowers, put the lard in a spoon, boil on a fire, add pepper, green onions, and ginger in order, and then add the clear soup, milk soup, ginger juice, and wine.MSG, salt, at the same time put the fish in a boiling water pot for 4 minutes, take it out and put it into the soup pot, wash the wolfberry with water, and place it on the fire, then boil it for 20 minutes, add scallion, and stir-fryServe with vinegar and sesame oil.
This product can be served with meals once a day and should be eaten often.
Applicable to those with infertility syndrome of kidney yin deficiency.
2. Ganyu · Jasmine Tea: 5 grams of jasmine and 10 grams of sugar.
Put jasmine and sugar into the cup and brew with boiling water for 15-30 minutes. Serve thirsty and drink as tea.
· Bergamot wine: 30 grams of bergamot, 1000 ml of white wine.
Wash the bergamot, moisten and soften it with water, slice it, and cut it into 1 cm square pieces. After the wind blows slightly, put it into the altar, add white wine, and soak in the seal. Every 5 daysOpen the altar and stir it once. After soaking for 20 days, you can open the altar, filter out the medicine residue, and the wine is ready.
10-20 ml 2 times a day.
· Chinese wolfberry juice: 250 grams of fresh Chinese wolfberry.
Wash the wolfberry, wrap it with clean gauze, and twist the juice.
10-20 ml twice a day, suitable for liver and kidney yin deficiency and liver qi stagnation.
Symptoms see infertility for many years, soft waist and knees, fullness of both threats.
3. Phlegm-sweat · Laizhu porridge: Laizizi 15 grams, rice 50 grams, flavored with sugar.
Wash the rice and cook the porridge. When the porridge is ready, add the rice dumplings, cook until the porridge, add sugar, and stir well.
This product can be used as a staple food once a day.
· Yuzu stewed chicken: 1 grapefruit, 1 rooster, ginger, spring onion, salt, MSG, and wine.
Peel the grapefruit and leave the meat. After the chicken is killed, remove the hair, remove the internal organs, and wash.
Put the grapefruit into the chicken belly, then add it to the pot, add the onion, ginger, wine, salt, and water, place the chicken pot in a large pot filled with water, and simmer in the water to serve.
This product can be served with meals and should be eaten often.
· Candied pomelo meat: 500 grams of fresh pomelo meat, 250 grams of honey, and appropriate amount of white wine.
Fresh grapefruit meat is pitted, cut into pieces, put in bottles and jars, sealed with white wine, soaked for 1 night, then poured into a pot, cook until the remaining liquid is dry, add honey and mix well.
2 times a day, 25-50 grams per day.
According to the phrase 1, the treatment of infertility first requires that both couples have a healthy body, which is conducive to the transformation of pregnancy. Therefore, it is necessary to actively treat various complications and diseases in order to prevent the choice of infertility diet.
Both infertile couples should see a doctor at the same time to find out the cause of infertility or treat them at the same time, so as not to delay the treatment time.
2. Food therapy for infertility, it is advisable to ingest protein, cholesterol and vitamins A, E, B6 and trace element zinc and other foods. Some Chinese medicines and foods that nourish the kidney and nourish blood can promote the secretion of gonadal hormones or have sex hormoneseffect.
Drugs for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis can improve the pelvic microcirculation and have a good effect on the functions of the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries. Therefore, the treatment should be based on the principle of combining TCM syndrome differentiation with Western medicine.